WHY TEA FUNDRAISING?
- Raise funds to support your school or your non‐profit organization
- Unlike most other fundraising products, tea is consumed on a daily basis. Tea can be used to meet fundraising goals and objectives all throughout the
- Fundraisers can expect nearly the same profit from selling 8 boxes of Canada Teas as they realize from selling 30 chocolate bars. You achieve your goals in 1/4 of the time and can raise the funds you need by canvassing just a few friends or within your school, your local community, etc…..
- Next to water, tea is the world’s most consumed drink.
- Canadians drink almost 9 billion cups of tea each year.
- According to the Canadian Food Trends to 2020, a report commissioned by Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada, tea consumption is expected to jump 40% by 2020, as growing consumer interest in health and wellness has lead to increasing awareness of tea’s functional benefits. Consumer trends show that people are moving away from high-calorie foods such as chocolate bars, cakes and cookies, which have traditionally been strong selling fundraising products
- Support local teas made using locally grown ingredients from Alberta. Savour the taste of the boreal forest in our Spice of Life, Chamomile Flowers, Mint Bliss, Morning Sunshine and Twist of Lemon blends.
- By making choices to buy locally-produced foods, you strengthen our local economy and you create more vibrant communities.
CANADA TEAS. Natural Teas, Natural Taste!
Almost everyone enjoys the calming health benefits of tea: Give your clients authentic whole leaf Canadian‐made teas!
VitalyTeas offers 10 different flavours of authentic whole leaf natural teas. Five of our flavours contain herbal ingredients grown by Canadian farmers!
The Canadian Group of Five:
Spice of Life, Chamomile Flowers, Mint Bliss, Morning Sunshine and Twist of Lemon.
Other Traditional Flavours:
Organic Earl Grey, Organic English Breakfast, Vanilla Chai, Organic Sencha Fuji, Organic Rooibos.
People are getting tired of buying calendars and coupon books. Bring them something they can consume and enjoy with family and friends. VitalyTeas Ltd is offering all non-profit organizations an opportunity to purchase Canada Teas at wholesale prices! That means you get the rock bottom lowest price on the market. That should give you $2.70 or more profit per item!
VitalyTeas is an Alberta-based company that makes teas using Canadian ingredients. The company’s products are not widely available in grocery stores therefore your offering will be unique. See this website to learn the full story on VitalyTeas and their special approach to producing locally made teas.
SELL A PRODUCT THAT’S NOT WIDELY AVAILABLE IN STORES THAT ALMOST EVERYONE LIKES AND/OR USES
HOW IT WORKS:
Ask us for our fundraising price list at email@example.com.
- You can mark up the product to sell at whatever price you feel is marketable. You should be able to make at least $2.70 per unit on Canada Tea boxes.
- You can make more money per sale if you group the items. For example, your sales package could be for 5 flavours of tea or one flavour of tea and chai concentrate.
- Put in your order and arrange for pick up from our warehouse. (We do not cover shipping). A minimum of 10 cases must be picked up at one time.
- All orders require payment in advance unless terms have been established.
- Those with Terms are still require to deposit 50%, with the balance due after 30 days.
- Extended payment Terms and Credit limits may be given after credit application is approved. Until approval is given, all shipments will require payment in advance.
- Returns of tea are not accepted since tea is a food item. Returns are only accepted if there is damage caused by the shipper.
WE HELP YOU SELL:
- We provide you with the sell sheet that will describe your offering and include an order form. This sheet can be distributed by email or in print to your network of potential buyers. The sales flyer will be customized to promote the products you wish to sell, at the price you wish to sell them.
- Our website tells your network everything they need to know about our products.
Combine your campaign with a multiple sales methods:
- Print off product order forms and distribute to your contacts (association, club members, friends and family)
- If you have access to a counter top where there is lots of exposure, put products on display with a counter top poster (we can supply) and order forms.
- Approach companies in your local area for support. Ask them to buy for their staff and/or clients. If not for the company, ask that they circulate order forms. You can come back to pick up orders, collect money etc.
- Undertake a door to door campaign.
Advertise that you are selling this product to raise funds through these methods:
- Community and church newsletters will often print for free.
- Use your social media contacts – Facebook, LinkedIn etc. Send PDF of order form.
Group products and sell in a gift bag:
Include a draw:
Solicit businesses in your community for a prize (s) that can be included in a draw. Price the draw value into the total purchase price or sell separately. So if you buy $20 or more you receive a draw ticket valued at $5.00 to win something you have gotten donated.
FOR A FUNDRAISING PRICE LIST, PLEASE CONTACT VITALYTEAS!